Andron Handling designs, builds and installs bespoke equipment for automotive and aerospace customers in the UK. We are currently recruiting for experienced Installation & Assembly Technicians. Working closely with prestigious customers including Jaguar Land Rover and Rolls Royce, you will be assembling and installing a range of custom designed specialist machinery. Candidates should understand and have experience of mechanical assembly, have excellent attention to detail and the initiative to solve problems and work to achieve solutions. You are also required to have a full driving licence and be available for early morning, evening and weekend work. Candidates must be flexible, hardworking and trustworthy to represent the company unsupervised on installation visits.
• Mechanical Assembly & Fitting of small bespoke equipment;
• Ability to read, understand and assemble from engineering drawings;
• Time management and organisational skills/able to work unsupervised;
• Articulate, good communication skills and team working ability;
• Flexible and able to prioritise Preferred experience;
• Qualifications in engineering;
• Pneumatic, hydraulic or electronic control systems;
• Licensed for forklift and MEWP use.
Andron are keen to encourage staff to develop their skills and are willing to provide opportunities for career progression and formal study.
Shift pattern of 10 days on and 4 days off.